What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, I am wondering if the B2B Suite has the opportunity to configure multilevel navigations wi

U010MP7GCTV
U010MP7GCTV Posts: 28 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited October 2020 in Help

Hey guys, I am wondering if the B2B Suite has the opportunity to configure multilevel navigations with preview images like the B2C Suite.

Here is what I would like to have (from B2C) and what I see in B2B

Comments

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

image preview is a template that renders the navigation elements. You can check the b2c codebase to replicate it in the b2b context

• Jeremy Fourna

it use custom css classes to render the pictures

• U010MP7GCTV

Yeah I've seen that πŸ™‚ Was just wondering if there is similar code in the B2B suite and just not used in the demo store.

• Jeremy Fourna

@UT9PVABFB are you aware of something like that?

• Andrew Chekanov
    Andrew Chekanov Sprykee Posts: 29 ✨ - Novice

Hey @U010MP7GCTV @jeremy.fourna
    there is no such code in b2b suite, the only way to get it - replicate it in b2b from b2c, as Jeremy mentioned

• U010MP7GCTV

Okay thanks for the info, just wanted to be sure I am not missing anything. Thank you πŸ™‚