What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi I have created a widget, and registered it, but when I try to add it on a twig it does not load,

UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi

I have created a widget, and registered it, but when I try to add it on a twig it does not load, and it does not give an error. Does anyone have a hint?

Thanks

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

Can you please give more insights? Like code-snippets, where you put what?

• UM9F81RCP

It turned out that everything was put correctly in place but the only thing was that the VM filesystem refused to sync with PHPStorm โ€ฆ so my code locally was up to date โ€ฆ but the VM was serving the previous version ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜… reloading the VM solved the issue

• UM9F81RCP

thanks for taking the time to respond ๐Ÿ™‚