What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello. I'm still working through the Bootcamp and am having another issue with creating a CMS page.

U01A958FBGQ
U01A958FBGQ Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello. I'm still working through the Bootcamp and am having another issue with creating a CMS page. I've defined the my-offers.twig file and created the CMS page in backend but whenever I try and browse to /de/my-offers or /en/my-offers I get a 404 page.

Here is my twig file (/data/shop/development/current/src/Pyz/Shared/Cms/Theme/default/templates/my-offers/my-offers.twig):
{% *extends* template('page-layout-main') %}

{% *define* data = {
  title: _view.pageTitle | default('global.spryker.shop' | trans),
  metaTitle: _view.pageTitle | default('global.spryker.shop' | trans),
  metaDescription: _view.pageDescription | default(''),
  metaKeywords: _view.pageKeywords | default('')
} %}

{% *block* title %}
<!-- CMS_PLACEHOLDER : "title" -->
<*h3*>{{ spyCms('title') | raw }}</*h3*>
{% *endblock* %}

{% *block* content %}
  <!-- CMS_PLACEHOLDER : "content" -->
<*div* class=_"box"_>
{{ spyCms('content') | raw }}
</*div*>
{% *endblock* %}

Attached is a screenshot of my backend CMS page and the 404 page. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• U019T076TJ6
    U019T076TJ6 Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi! The CMS page is still a draft. The routes should become available, when you click the 'Publish' Button in Zed.

• Helen Laktionova
    Helen Laktionova Sprykee Posts: 33 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I would go for some steps like:
    • Check is it active
    • Check is it published
    • Check the store
    • Check the url
    Usually it helps.
    If no:
    • Check project updates
    • Check new versions of packages (at least logs for updates, what if the issue was already fixed)
    If no:
    • Debug the whole P&S process (like make sure that page is published, synchronised, the url is in the spy_url table, that data is in the redis and ES etc)

• do you have access to yuor rabbitmq admin console?

• Unknown
    edited September 2020

it might be the case that your queue workers are not running and the publishing event is thus not properly processed

• U01A958FBGQ
    U01A958FBGQ Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UJN2JRU4F that worked! Thanks! I had to run vendor/bin/console queue:worker:start. Once that was done I republished the CMS page and the 404 error went away. Thanks again.

• Good to hear 👍

• U01BH6ZNS8H
    U01BH6ZNS8H Posts: 80 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

HI Marco, I too facing the same issue, I started the queue worker as well with vendor/bin/console queue:worker:start but no luck, plz help.

• U01BH6ZNS8H
    U01BH6ZNS8H Posts: 80 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I guess the file is not getting synchronized, its keep saying syncing, what could be the issue.