What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, Do you know if in yves JavaScript is url to Glue available by default somewhere?

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
Do you know if in yves JavaScript is url to Glue available by default somewhere?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Sorry, I didn't get the question.
    Do you ask how could you access glue endpoints?
    Like this https://glue.de.b2c.demo-spryker.com/category-trees?

• USZB5JN4W

I have molecule in yves, which has to communicate via ajax with glue and I need url to glue api (domain) in this molecule’s JS

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Here is the feedback from glue team:

Yves is not aware of glue since nothing in yves uses glue.
    I do not think the url is in vars anywhere in yves.

• USZB5JN4W

ok, thank you 🙂

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited February 2020

glue is for external clients, f.e. mobile app, external SPA or other 3rd party systems. For the shop’s internal frontend itself (Yves), you would call Yves controller via ajax, and it would call client and so on..