What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning everyone, I want to create an XML export and started to implement a middleware connecto

U01660GHSTT
U01660GHSTT Posts: 80 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good morning everyone,
I want to create an XML export and started to implement a middleware connector for this. I thought I could use XmlOutputStreamPlugin for this but it doesn't work. I create it in the DependencyProvider and set the required options but when I execute the process it tells me that The required options "entityNodeName", "rootNodeName" are missing. I found out that the check is done at least two times. The first time the options I set are there and the second time they're not and thus the error.
I can't find any documentation or examples online so I hope someone can help me 🙂

Comments

• U0134CBTUKS
    U0134CBTUKS Posts: 42 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited November 2020

Most of these plugins are not working correcly, I had some issues with CsvOutputStreamPlugin also not writing headers etc... so I just created my own WriteStreams

• U01660GHSTT
    U01660GHSTT Posts: 80 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

That's quite sad, but ok, unless nobody has got a better idea I will probably go with this one.
    Thanks