What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, we’re experiencing a strange bug regarding the CSV upload within the quick order form. It us

U04D2UKPVA6
U04D2UKPVA6 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi all,
we’re experiencing a strange bug regarding the CSV upload within the quick order form.
It usually works, except if used with the combination Windows/Firefox. Both Edge on Windows and Firefox on any other OS works, just the combination of FF and Windows results in an error message saying that only CSV files are accepted.
I could not pin it down to a specific header or anything yet.
My previous question is also related to this, since I usually try to reproduce any error using an automated test, but this is not possible for me here, since I can’t figure out how to surpass the SSO authentication in my tests 😞
Any help would be really appreciated here.

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Please check the actual CSV_FILE_MIME_TYPE of your file and check if it's configured in https://github.com/spryker-shop/suite/blob/master/src/Pyz/Yves/QuickOrderPage/QuickOrderPageConfig.php.

• U04D2UKPVA6
    U04D2UKPVA6 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Sorry for the late reply.
    I have been very busy at first and then on sick leave for most of the last few days.

Found the issue rather quickly after looking in the right direction though.
    The original QuickOrderPageConfig had been overridden multiple times and all of those overrides did extend the original config, resulting in only one of them being used and ignoring the other one which actually contained all valid mime types.
    So I’ve had to extend the first override through the second one (wasn’t allowed to touch the first one in that project because of some history there which I don’t fully understand yet) and even though I’m not really happy about so much inheritance, it does seem to work now.

So thank you for pointing me in the right direction. 🙂

We still didn’t manage to get the frontend tests getting past the SSO authentication, so any help there would be really great.