What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, is there any documentation on how to implement a custom state machine? I just found

USZ0X9ZB9
USZ0X9ZB9 Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, is there any documentation on how to implement a custom state machine? I just found https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/state-machine-cookbook which only covers the order state machines, but nothing about how to implement a state machine for other entities.

Comments

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

one of my colleagues could use Pyz\Zed\ExampleStateMachine as a blueprint for integrating a state machine for customer reviews. if you didn’t find it already, maybe it will help you

• USZ0X9ZB9

I had a look at it, but unfortunately it does not reveal much of the internal concepts. Also there seems to be a bug in the propel schema. If you have more than one reference to the spy_state_machine_item_state table, propel will generate invalid php classes with multiple duplicated properties.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I'll create an internal ticket for this one, thank you!

• USZ0X9ZB9

I just found https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/t-implement-customer-approval-process-on-state-machine which seems like the documentation i was searching for.

@valerii.trots The error i reported there was just in my project because i still had a corrupt propel migration file in the migration directory.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Thank you for the feedback! I'll close the ticket then and remove it from the queue. 🙂