What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, can someone please tell me where is the data related to Product Store Relation stored in

U048WDEP3R7
U048WDEP3R7 Posts: 217 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello all, can someone please tell me where is the data related to Product Store Relation stored in the database?

Comments

• U04FXCTCWPP
    U04FXCTCWPP Posts: 91 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

The various spy_product_relation_... tables, I'd assume...?

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP Unfortunately no. They do not contain a field related to store

• michael.schmetter
    michael.schmetter Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited January 2023

spy_product_abstract_store
    Should be the table you are searching for?

• U04FXCTCWPP

@U048WDEP3R7 Oh but they do. πŸ™‚
    spy_product_relation_product_abstract has an fk_product_relation and fk_product_abstract column.
    spy_product_relation also has fk_product_abstract and fk_product_relation_type and spy_product_relation_store has fk_product_relation and fk_store (!!!).

So if you start out from spy_product_relation_store, and follow the fk s from there, you should be able to find what you need.

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP Oh. Thank you again for such detailed info πŸ™‚ I will look into it now

• U04FXCTCWPP

Although what @U02JWPGK5CZ wrote above, could be it too.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@U04FXCTCWPP Store relation for product abstract has nothing to do with spy_product_relation* tables.

The store relation as @U02JWPGK5CZ said are saved in spy_product_abstract_store .

• U048WDEP3R7

@UL65CH0MC Thank you. This is what I was looking for.

• U04FXCTCWPP

@UL65CH0MC Ok, thanks for the correction πŸ‘