What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

@UL6DGRULR phpstan command takes so long to generate a report for this specific file. Please guide

U040LMJF6TY
U040LMJF6TY Posts: 30 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

@UL6DGRULR phpstan command takes so long to generate a report for this specific file. Please guide me on what to do with it.

Comments

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

which phpstan version do u use?

• U040LMJF6TY
    U040LMJF6TY Posts: 30 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

@UNGMX0012 "phpstan/phpstan": "~1.5.0"

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

I dont know your config, but we had issues in the past with Orm related files. You could try to exclude them in your neon file. We have excluded whole Ormdirectory and also *Repository.php and *QueryContainer.php files. You could also try to upgrade phpstan, cause there have been lots of performance updates. I think 1.9.2 is newest version