What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, can I, as a shop owner, create some kind of blacklist to compare against, in order t

U045D2C4CPL
U045D2C4CPL Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone,
can I, as a shop owner, create some kind of blacklist to compare against, in order to notify certain employees of orders that are coming from, lets say one or more of the following: (name, address, zip-code, city, country...etc) ?
is this possible? is there some feature, that does this or something similar to it?
appreciate the help, thanks in advance ^^

Comments

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited December 2022

an idea would be a step in your oms that each order has to walk through. this step would do some checks and send an email in case it matches something.
    another idea would be a post save hook which is triggered after order has been placed (CheckoutPostSaveInterface ). EDIT: customer has not seen success page yet, so a problem in the hook might prevent customer from seeing success page. so maybe oms is better place.
    there might be more approaches. depends on what you want to do and if u just want to send an email.

• U045D2C4CPL
    U045D2C4CPL Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks... I'll look into it