What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I tried to install the b2c shop with windows 10 and docker (wsl2) - the installation process did not

U01C0GDQFEC
U01C0GDQFEC Posts: 12 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I tried to install the b2c shop with windows 10 and docker (wsl2) - the installation process did not show any erros but when trying to open the shop the content is missing

Comments

• Hello Marco! Have you checked queue? Is it empty?
    MHello

• U01C0GDQFEC

Hello Aleksey - which queue? How do i check this?

• Please visit queue.spryker.local

• U01C0GDQFEC

queue basically looks the same

• U01C0GDQFEC

I did a "docker/sdk reset" and now (after refreshing for like 10 times within a few minutes) the shop displays items - dont know if this was due the reset or maybe I just had to wait...Thank you.

• After docker/sdk up is finished there is usually some delay before all messages in queue are processed. These queues are responsible for publish product and many other things

• So if don’t see product right after installation don’t panic and check queue 🙂 maybe something is still in progress )

• U01C0GDQFEC

ok thank you very much!

• the above screenshots look interesting 🤔

• why did you choose port 7080? probably something else running there…

• looks like the queue host does not properly work with a custom port. you probably have to add the port in deploy.dev.yml to the queue endpoint host. please correct me if i am wrong, @ULYHPR789 @UPZH5HHEV

• that is probably also rather a question for