What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Team, Did anyone face a issue with Xdebug. I am facing a issue with my xdebug and not sure why th

U0215B7E8T1
U0215B7E8T1 Posts: 31 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Team, Did anyone face a issue with Xdebug. I am facing a issue with my xdebug and not sure why this is not working anymore. please help me. You can view the screenshot of setting.

Comments

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Make sure to configure at least 3 simultaneous debugging sessions in your PhpStorm’s PHP debugger settings

• U0215B7E8T1
    U0215B7E8T1 Posts: 31 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I am using Intellij Ultimate

• U01LE4BMBK7

And the error you get is normal if you debug for more than 60 seconds. To allow longer debugging sessions edit your config/Shared/config_local.php (create it if it doesn’t exist yet) and put
    <?php

use Spryker\Shared\ZedRequest\ZedRequestConstants;

$config[ZedRequestConstants::CLIENT_OPTIONS] = [

'timeout' => 3600,

];

• U01LE4BMBK7

<?php
    use Spryker\Shared\ZedRequest\ZedRequestConstants;
    $config[ZedRequestConstants::CLIENT_OPTIONS] = [
    'timeout' => 3600,
    ];```

• U01LE4BMBK7

Intellij also has some PHP debug settings somewhere!?

• U01LE4BMBK7

The issue is that you open /checkout/payment which starts a debugging session in Yves and Yves makes a call to Zed which starts a second debugging session in Zed but this one doesn’t get processed because it’s waiting for your IDE to continue which doesn’t handle a second debugging session