What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi! In preparation for today's development basics course I followed the instructions in

U01N73BRJG6
U01N73BRJG6 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi! In preparation for today's development basics course I followed the instructions in https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/installing-in-development-mode-on-macos-and-linux. However, I'm getting the following error message running the last command:

Error: unknown command "compose" for "mutagen"
Run 'mutagen --help' for usage.

Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey,
    can you please try if the following solves your problem?

brew remove mutagen
    brew install mutagen-io/mutagen/mutagen-beta

• U01N73BRJG6

@florian.scholz, thank you, I think this has helped. Now the script is running for a longer time (which it's supposed to be) 🙂

• U01N73BRJG6

Now I'm getting a conflict with my existing Spryker installation (even when it's not running), I guess. Could you please tell me in which places to specify a different port, so that I won't have to do search/replace/trial/error?

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

hmm. strange - I am not a docker-pro, but let’s try it anyway: what does docker ps return?

• fsmeier

can you pls do docker/sdk stop and then again the docker ps ? - i want to see what is still running in the background which maybe blocks the port

• fsmeier

It seems that the container for a http-reverse-proxy/load balancer “traefik” is active and using the port

• fsmeier

you could try to end the container with docker stop <container-name-or-id>

• U01N73BRJG6

Thanks a lot!! 🙂 Now the script finished successfully! 🎉