What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I have enabled the extensions for pdo_pgsql and pgsql in php.ini but receiving the same error 1.

U01AZE27XGV
U01AZE27XGV Posts: 111 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, I have enabled the extensions for pdo_pgsql and pgsql in php.ini but receiving the same error
1.Root composer.json requires PHP extension ext-pdo_pgsql * but it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's pdo_pgsql extension.
2. Root composer.json requires PHP extension ext-pgsql * but it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's pgsql extension. and
3. - php-webdriver/webdriver 1.8.2 requires ext-zip * -> it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's zip extension.
- codeception/module-webdriver 1.1.0 requires php-webdriver/webdriver ^1.6.0 -> satisfiable by php-webdriver/webdriver[1.8.2].
- codeception/module-webdriver is locked to version 1.1.0 and an update of this package was not requested.

Comments

• do you run docker or vagrant? where do you run the the cli command? did you change the ini file locally or on the vm/container?

• U01AZE27XGV

docker, and changed ini file on ubuntu. It is working now. Thank you for your quick reply Marco

• U01AZE27XGV

Marco I am getting this error when I try to load yves