What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi , currently I'm trying to setup the dev env via docker,

michael.schmetter
michael.schmetter Posts: 119 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi ,
currently I'm trying to setup the dev env via docker, and I encountered the issue, that some of the assets are available for example:
http://yves.de.spryker.local/assets/current/default/js/yves_default.range-slider.js
And indeed it is not present in the frontend container:

/data/public/Yves/assets/current/default/js # find . -name 'yves_default.r*'
./yves_default.remote-form-submit.js
./yves_default.runtime.js
./yves_default.remote-form-submit.legacy.js
./yves_default.runtime.legacy.js

I already tried docker/sdk up --build --assets with no success.
Anybody here to help?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

Hey Michael, which setup do you use?

• michael.schmetter
  • fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

Do you get any exception? I dont understand your problem fully

• michael.schmetter

I seem to not get any exceptions when building the environment, but there are some asset missing, which are requested by the frontend, which then in turn leads to a breaking frontend, since some js files are missing

• fsmeier

so you get javascript console errors?

• fsmeier

what demoshop you downloaded?

• michael.schmetter

Ok. After the fith setup it now works.
    Tbh I have no idea why. But thank you!

• fsmeier

hmm.. strange, but cool that it works now for you ๐Ÿš€