What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

In Spryker Bootcamp Chapter "Different Stores, Different Logic" you describe, how to overwrite a Zed

U012PCVT2DB
U012PCVT2DB Posts: 66 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

In Spryker Bootcamp Chapter "Different Stores, Different Logic" you describe, how to overwrite a Zed-Module per Store.
I tried this also for Yves, but it seemed not to work. Is it even possible for Yves to have this functionality?

Comments

• yes, it is. the relevant namespace resolutioin has the same mechanism.

• in Yves there are some places that are a bit more explicitly wired up, like the route registratioin

• what did you try so far?

• U012PCVT2DB

We have a own Namespaces besides "Pyz" and i am trying to overwrite an Widget-Template (inside of "views")

More specific: the "CompanyWidget" and i have named the store-relevant Module "CompanyWidgetDE", (store-name from stores-config)

• Unknown
    edited September 2021

ok, never did that before. but the widgets should be globally registered somewhere, right?

• U012PCVT2DB

oh... so, this wouldn't work that way?
    well... then i am using a different approach. thank you

• well, if this widget is explicitly registered, then you just have to register you extend one instead

• Unknown
    edited September 2021

or maybe rather on top