What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Heya, there seems to be some discrepancy between the video and teh challenge on

U01JBB8LNTE
U01JBB8LNTE Posts: 207 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Heya, there seems to be some discrepancy between the video and teh challenge on https://training.spryker.com/courses/take/developer-bootcamp/texts/4326891-different-stores-different-logic-lesson-and-challenge/discussions/725120

not sure which to follow. I'm guessing the challenge is kind of a simplified version of the video? without adding the config and having to edit /etc/hosts ?

The video mentions changing a config file and then building the application folder, while the challenge only address the second part.

Then the discussion channel had some comments about updating yaml files... gonna go ignore the video for now and follow the simpler example, see if that works

Comments

• Please follow the challenge, video correction is in the works. Unfortunately, it's in the nature of the beast that it takes longer

• I will work in the docker bits soon, but it actually is just APPLICATION_STORE=AT docker/sdk console...

• U01JBB8LNTE
    U01JBB8LNTE Posts: 207 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

oh you have to pass the global var first... 🤦 hahaha... didn't try that one think I tried most of the other combinations.... Thanks Marco