What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I have a question about ACL for Zed users. I have created rules and roles for a set of CMS users

UKEP86J66
UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, I have a question about ACL for Zed users. I have created rules and roles for a set of CMS users who only need access to Content Management, Glossary, etc . The ACL works fine and prevents these users from accessing the other sections from Zed. However these users can still see the things they cannot access in the left side navigation. Is it possible to easily adjust the Zed navigation for a role?

Comments

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

to my knowledge that’s not existing (yet). would be great also for some buttons within pages (e.g. if user has no permission to access edit pages, ideally the edit buttons would be hidden)

• UKEP86J66

Configuring automatically would be really good, I think Drupal does that.

• UKEP86J66

But in this case I would be happy to configure it by hand, if that were possible.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I would recommend to add this feature request for our product team here - https://spryker.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new.

• UKJND3A3H
    edited November 2019

small recommendation: I like such idea boards. and it seems they are screened and “categorized” regularly as they are all in different status. as a non-regular visitor it’s still not visible that this is maintained actively. some short comment of “thank you, we reviewed the idea and moved it to xyz” and also follow up of “this has been delivered with release xyz” would be highly appreciated

• UKJND3A3H

you won’t have time to go into deeper discussion for each probably, but some human interaction increases the perception of care and awareness significantly imo 🙂

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I will forward this feedback to our product team, thanks! 🙂

• UKJND3A3H

thank you, valerii!

• UKEP86J66

Thanks Valerii, 'idea' registered 🙂 💡