What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi community! I am working with the `marketplace` solution and I was recently updating the composer

martin
martin Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi community!

I am working with the marketplace solution and I was recently updating the composer module zed-ui from version 0.3.12 to 0.4.3 .

However, updating from version 0.3.x to 0.4.x came with those breaking changes according to the Github release:
• Removed index.ts.
• Removed app.module.ts.
• Removed environment.prod.ts.
• Removed environment.ts.
• Removed index.html.
• Removed main.ts.
• Removed polyfills.ts.
These changes mess with the setup of tsconfig.mp.json and with angular.json. Is there a migration guide for this particular problem?

Comments

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UTJU5PD6F Can you please answer?

• Alex Malkevich
    Alex Malkevich Frontend Architect Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes we've moved all main files to project level for customization purposes.
    I'm not quite sure if we have a public migration guide yet but you can check our public suite to see how the files should be.
    Just make sure to update build files like all tsconfigs, angular.json, builder files and create all project main files that were moved here.

• martin

Hi, thanks for the quick answer! I'll try your suggestions, thank you!

• martin

Well, I could resolve some issues, but I still can't build the merchant portal by running docker/sdk console frontend:mp:build (Prior to that, I ran docker/sdk console frontend:project:install-dependencies )

I don't really know what's the problem with angular now.

• martin

I am still trying to solve those issues and now I got this issue, which relates to a file in zed-ui.

Any thoughts what could be wrong here?