What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have installed middleware and when I run import command for middleware, getting this error: `Spry

U035GSLDLVD
U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have installed middleware and when I run import command for middleware, getting this error:

Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Exception\Container\ContainerKeyNotFoundException - Exception: Spryker Kernel Exception
Container does not contain the called "ANTELOPE_STAGE_PLUGIN_STACK"
You can fix this by adding the key "ANTELOPE_STAGE_PLUGIN_STACK" to your "AntelopeMiddlewareConnectorDependencyProvider"
in /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/BundleDependencyProviderResolverAwareTrait.php (51)

I have already defined constant in AntelopeMiddlewareConnectorDependencyProvider despite showing this error; can anyone help me please?

Comments

• U02JFSG1G1J
    U02JFSG1G1J Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited July 2022

Where do you use the dependency? Zed provides dependency to 3 difference layers, I guest you provide dependency to wrong layer... let's re-check

• U035GSLDLVD
    U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks @U02JFSG1G1J
    I don't have other layer dependencies in that class. It has rest of the functions like addFacadeProcess, addAntelopeTransformationProcessPlugins, addAntelopeTranslatorFunctionsPlugins
    Here is my function:

public function provideCommunicationLayerDependencies(Container $container): Container
        {
            $container = $this->addAntelopeProcesses($container);
            $container = $this->addAntelopeTranslatorFunctionsPlugins($container);

return $container;
        }