What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning, did anyone managed to run functional tests on the docker/sdk stack ? Can maybe someone

U02G39WPH9B
U02G39WPH9B Posts: 4 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Good morning, did anyone managed to run functional tests on the docker/sdk stack ? Can maybe someone share a codeception.functional.yml configuration file?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

Did you run them in the test mode? docker/sdk cli -t vendor/bin/codecept run

• U02G39WPH9B

yes, and i had DB connection errors.

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

Then try to restart your whole stack in test mode:

docker/sdk stop && docker/sdk up -t

• U02G39WPH9B

also did that, no luck

• U031G802S74
    U031G802S74 Posts: 29 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hi stefan, i was happy to read your name here. i had the same issue. the only way to fix it is to completely rebuild the project with boot deploy.ci.functional setting. i think the propel helper in the tests will be looking for a docker-ci database and the development one is called docker-eu or something like that.
    sorry to have no solution, but i ran into the same thing.

• U02G39WPH9B

Hi Julius, glad to hear back from you! Thanks for the info & advice!