What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning! Since I haven't found any note on that in the documentation - Is it possible to retrie

UKK4YJ2AU
UKK4YJ2AU Posts: 31 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good morning! Since I haven't found any note on that in the documentation - Is it possible to retrieve scaled prices via glue? My prices array only includes the default/base price for both concrete and abstract products with scaled prices.

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Markus, what do you mean by scaled prices?

• Valerii Trots

Do you mean different prices based on the amount of the item to be ordered?

• UKK4YJ2AU

Yep, that's what I mean

• Valerii Trots

I’ve asked our glue development and they answered that theoretically it should be possible out of the box as price resolvers expected to work correctly.

• UKK4YJ2AU

Is it necessary to refresh data somehow? Prices were created in zed backend for testing purposes. The call we had in mind the use is the get call for abstract/concrete product prices. 🤔

• Valerii Trots

Then probably we need to check in details and fix/implement if needed. And for this I would ask you to create an official support request at https://support.spryker.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
    Thank you. 🙂