What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi i've got an error when i'm trying to enter merchant portal in spryker marketplace: `Symfony \ Com

U04571TCJAW
U04571TCJAW Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi i've got an error when i'm trying to enter merchant portal in spryker marketplace:
Symfony \ Component \ HttpKernel \ Exception \ NotFoundHttpException
No route found for "GET http://localhost/error-handler/error/error404"
Previous exceptions
None of the routers in the chain matched this request GET /error-handler/error/error404 HTTP/1.1 Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8 Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5 Host: localhost User-Agent: Symfony X-Php-Ob-Level: 1 (0)
Hosts looks okay, did anyone know whats the problem?

Comments

• U04571TCJAW

Image from error

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hi, are you trying to call it via localhost ?

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Please try the url mp.de.spryker.local

• U04571TCJAW

Im trying to enter the same url http://mp.de.spryker.local/

• U04571TCJAW
    edited November 2022

But heres the 404 which i've mentioned before

• U04571TCJAW

I tried already some rebuild, reinstall and i checked the hosts - seems to be okay there.

• fsmeier

hmm.. then i dont know any quick help right now - I dont have the marketplace running right now^^

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Try /security-merchant-portal-gui/login. There is no redirect from root to the correct endpoint like it's done for backoffice. Our team is aware and the issue is in their backlog.

• U04571TCJAW

Oh okay its working, thanks a lot!

• U046LQMN25U
    U046LQMN25U Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Please let me know if there is any solution to this problem as I can still see this error in the master branch