What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, I have a Docker synchronization problem with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04. Any change, whet

U03425CPLET
U03425CPLET Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited February 2022 in Docker

Hi there,
I have a Docker synchronization problem with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04. Any change, whether made in a Twig file or elsewhere, will not be reflected. Docker commands such as *docker/sdk cli vendor/bin/yves router:cache:warm-up* or *docker/sdk console cache:empty-all* also do not solve the problem. I can only see the change after running docker/sdk stop and docker/sdk up. Does anyone here have a similar problem and knows how to solve it ? Thanks very much.

Comments

• U012PCVT2DB
    U012PCVT2DB Posts: 66 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2022

The only problem i know of, that produces this behaviour is:
    You have not the project-files inside the WSL2-machine, but use a "/mnt/.."-Path.

Is that correct?

• U03425CPLET

Hello Sven,

Thank you for the quick reply. The project is in a "/home/..." path within the WSL2 machine.

• U012PCVT2DB
    edited February 2022

what IDE do you use and is it inside WSL2 or in Windows?
    -> There is a Problem with PHPStorm (And other IntelliJ) with versions from before a month or so
    When in Windows, the file-update is not propagated correctly

• U012PCVT2DB

Also having the wsl-mount as a virtual drive helps

• U012PCVT2DB

like this:

• U03425CPLET

I'm using PHPStor 2021.3.2 on Windows. The latest version. I try to create a virtual drive for the wsl-mount.

• U012PCVT2DB

from what i heard, that should help