What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, is there an advanced tutorial/course for Spryker? I read the documentation but some major

U017SP1MTGA
U017SP1MTGA Posts: 3 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hey guys,
is there an advanced tutorial/course for Spryker? I read the documentation but some major stuff are still unclear for me and can't find enough resources online

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 ๐Ÿ› - Council (mod)
  • U017SP1MTGA

yes, I finished the free courses and unfortunately the other ones are too expensive.

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 ๐Ÿ› - Council (mod)

what is your spryker use case? There are a lot smart people in here, maybe they can share some experiences and tips ๐Ÿ™‚

• U017SP1MTGA

I'm fixing a shop that was already built on Spryker, Trying to build a statistics module that gather data from the orders module but not sure the best way to do it.