What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey there, i installed the b2b demo shop in developer mode on my windows machine using docker. So fa

U03AVF9KCFK
U03AVF9KCFK Posts: 4 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey there, i installed the b2b demo shop in developer mode on my windows machine using docker. So far so good. I had it working once. But since today the docker/sdk up fails with unknown service "webdriver". What can i do in this case?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
  • U03AVF9KCFK

Thanks @valerii.trots, as far as i can see changing the docker compose version should fix this issue. Can you maybe give me a clue how to do that?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Maybe inside Docker Desktop settings? I'm not aware, sorry, I'm on Linux.

• U03AVF9KCFK

Yes, you are right. I needed to uncheck the Use Docker Compose V2 option in Docker Desktop setting. Thank you very much!

• U01LLUGR1F0
    U01LLUGR1F0 Posts: 60 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I'm running into the same problem on Win 11, Ubuntu 22.04, but the "Use Docker Compose V2" option in Docker Desktop is NOT checked and I got a v1 installed:

~/projects/b2c-demo-shop$ docker-compose -v
    docker-compose version 1.29.2, build 5becea4c

Still, trying to up the demoshop stops and gives

no such service: webdriver

• U01LLUGR1F0
    U01LLUGR1F0 Posts: 60 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I checked and unchecked it in Docker Desktop, seems to have done sth, now I get a new error (wrong php version), oh the joy of development πŸ˜„