What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, after update our docker-sdk to latest release (1.46.0 - Docker Compose V2) and merged the m

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi all,

after update our docker-sdk to latest release (1.46.0 - Docker Compose V2) and merged the master in our apple-m1 branch (respectively apple-m1-adjustment) we got the follow error on sdk up

Error response from daemon: image with reference spryker/chromedriver was found but does not match the specified platform: wanted linux/arm64/v8, actual: linux/amd64

If I turn off the chromedriver then i got:

Error response from daemon: image with reference wernight/phantomjs:latest was found but does not match the specified platform: wanted linux/arm64/v8, actual: linux/amd64

Anyone in the same situation? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese

If I don't want any webdriver then it is not possible at the moment

// TODO Make it optional in next major
    // Making webdriver as required service for BC reasons
    if (empty($projectData['services']['webdriver'])) {
        $projectData['services']['webdriver'] = [
            'engine' => 'phantomjs',
        ];
    }

• U03AVF9KCFK
    U03AVF9KCFK Posts: 4 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
  • giovanni.piemontese
    edited April 2022

nΓΆ... the spryker/chromedriver latest now support also the linux/arm64, therefore I think it is not more necessary {{ project._platformCompose }} in generator/src/templates/service/chromedriver/default/chromedriver.yml.twig

But after this i got

Error response from daemon: image with reference swaggerapi/swagger-ui:v3.24.3 was found but does not match the specified platform: wanted linux/arm64/v8, actual: linux/amd64 

I think that the problem is strict related to Docker Compose V2 and the Experimental Apple-M1-Adjustment Branch...

With docker compose V1 it worked very well for ca. 2 months now...

• giovanni.piemontese

@ULYHPR789 any quick feedback maybe from u? thanks

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

I pinged it internally that somebody with m1 please have a look

• giovanni.piemontese

thank Florian πŸ™‚

maybe a merge master -> apple-m1-adjustment it will be also cool to have... then is apple-m1-adjustment synced too..

• giovanni.piemontese

the same happened for redis-commander

Error response from daemon: image with reference rediscommander/redis-commander:latest was found but does not match the specified platform: wanted linux/arm64/v8, actual: linux/amd64

• Oleksandr Myrnyi
    Oleksandr Myrnyi Sprykee Posts: 6 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey @UL65CH0MC,
    Introduced Docker Compose V2 support doesn't affect ChromeDriver.
    Can you please execute: docker pull spryker/chromedriver && docker/sdk boot {deploy file} && docker/sdk up .

Unfortunately, you cannot use wernight/phantomjs and swaggerapi/swagger-ui as they don't support ARM architecture.

• giovanni.piemontese

@U01LP0UK75M I have docker/sdk on M1 running since ca. 2 months and with swagger-ui too...

Chromedriver u are right.. is compatible with ARM64 and I don't know why after enabling Docker Compose V2 has generated the error..

• giovanni.piemontese

the same for rediscommander/redis-commander
    always running and now not more after DC V2

• giovanni.piemontese

I will try again with V1 and give u a feedback...

• giovanni.piemontese
    edited April 2022

β€’ Docker Compose V2 disabled.
    β€’ Mutagen resetted to mutagen-beta
    As before it run everything on Mac M1

Actual Branch is Master (Tag 1.45.7) merged in our local apple-m1-adjustment branch

• giovanni.piemontese

die container (image) running now on my M1 with docker compose v1, sdk version 1.45.7 in apple-m1-adjustment branch

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello Giovanni,

What is the status of the issue right now?

• giovanni.piemontese

That with Docker Compose V2 (latest Release 1.46.0) there are some problems with M1..

We have a local branch apple-m1 (just the apple-m1-adjustment original branch) but than spryker we merge master oft into it to allow the same features for M1 and not M1 developers.

Today after merge the master (1.46.0) in our apple-m1 branch i got the errors above reported...

With Docker Compose V1 it runs everything on M1 (redis-commander, swagger-ui tooo)..

With Docker Compose V2 the container come not more up (missing arch image).

• Oleksandr Myrnyi

JFYI; @U02GZJDPJ2X M1 + Docker Compose V2

• giovanni.piemontese

@U01LP0UK75M any news? Did u tested it too or not yet?

• Oleksandr Myrnyi

@UL65CH0MC,not yet but we added this case as we are on the testing stage of an official docker/sdk support for M1 arch.

• giovanni.piemontese

@U01LP0UK75M any news?

• giovanni.piemontese

what is about official M1 support too? It was promised at end Q1.. πŸ₯Έ

• Oleksandr Myrnyi
    edited April 2022

Hi @UL65CH0MC,
    the current status - In QA.
    Yes, you are absolutely right, it was planned for the end of Q1 but unfortunately it has been delayed due to several critical issues.