What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hello, I am getting following error when trying to display state machine graph ```Argument 2 passed

U01G4K5E0J2
U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hello,
I am getting following error when trying to display state machine graph

Argument 2 passed to phpDocumentor\GraphViz\Edge::__construct() must be an instance of phpDocumentor\GraphViz\Node, null given, called in /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/graph/src/Spryker/Shared/Graph/Adapter/PhpDocumentorGraphAdapter.php on line 95

any Idea what's causing this and how to fix that?
is seems that there is transition from a state in one subprocess to a state in another subprocess and the second one cannot be found for some reason (but it's there)

Comments

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I've not seen a subprocess that references another subprocess - maybe that is not supported?

• U01G4K5E0J2
    U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

while states belong to subprocesses, transition is defined in main process in this case