What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hallo all, If search is not working, what should I check ? is there a good document about search in

UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hallo all,

If search is not working, what should I check ? is there a good document about search in Spryker and how it works and how do I debug it?

By not working I mean, that I search for a product and I get an empty result set

Thanks

Comments

• Serhii Chepela
    Serhii Chepela Sprykee Posts: 49 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

A lot of things can cause this.
    In the first place you need to check that P&S is working correctly and you have required data in e.g spy_product_search table.
    After that you might want to check if we have no errors in the queue.
    And if everything is ok and serch data is actually inside of the elastica, we need to check query that wee build.

• UM9F81RCP

ok there are no errors in the queue .. product search table has data but it seems like nothing is searchable

• UM9F81RCP

is_searchable = false

• UM9F81RCP

is there a way to regenerate the index data without running the import again?

• UM9F81RCP
    edited May 2020

because I have ran vendor/bin/console search:index:delete

• UM9F81RCP

and now all indexes are empty

• Serhii Chepela

you can try console sync:data

• Serhii Chepela