What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

After few weeks i am starting server with following commands. It is throwing following error. Not s

U03T6D17MS4
U03T6D17MS4 Posts: 16 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

After few weeks i am starting server with following commands. It is throwing following error. Not sure what is wrong. Existing container works fine with docker/sdk start command. Please help

docker/sdk up

Comments

• Try to login with your Docker Desktop

• U03T6D17MS4

Docker desktop is already running. Though I have never logged into docker. (Even before).

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

maybe you have updated docker desktop and use new features of docker desktop?

• U03T6D17MS4

Do you mean we need to update docker desktop with new features ? I haven't done that. Please confirm