What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone here ๐Ÿ‘‹ I would like to know if there is any possibility to add the `ext-xsl` ex

U01BSK9JKPV
U01BSK9JKPV Posts: 8 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello everyone here ๐Ÿ‘‹ I would like to know if there is any possibility to add the ext-xsl extension to the docker image via configuration files (like deploy.ymlfiles) in order to not build a custom image for the shop. I have a composer dependency that requires this extension and I need it to have on every deployed environment. How can I proceed with that?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 ๐Ÿช - Explorer

Sadly the ext-xsl extension is not supported out of the box and there is to my knowledge no mechanism to add extensions to your containers without providing your own images.

You could create your own php base image based on https://hub.docker.com/r/spryker/php with the extension and reference it in your deploy files.
    I haven't tried this yet, so would be cool to get feedback if it works.

image:
        tag: <your-company>/php:8.0-alpine3.15

Make sure your image is publicly available, for example by using docker hub or alternatively it is at least available in your AWS instances (ECR)

• U01BSK9JKPV

Thank you for the answer! That was the solution I wanted to avoid in the first place, but seems like itโ€™s the only one for now.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

U can use this one https://hub.docker.com/r/loeffelhardt/php that have xsl php exentions enabled

• U01BSK9JKPV

Hi @UL65CH0MC thank you for suggestion too