What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey! Having trouble with Elasticsearch: added new store to project (named AZ). When deploying to AWS

U02P3L8MD6V
U02P3L8MD6V Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited November 2022 in Help

Hey!
Having trouble with Elasticsearch: added new store to project (named AZ). When deploying to AWS, the command

APPLICATION_STORE=AZ vendor/bin/console search:setup && vendor/bin/console search:setup:sources && vendor/bin/console search:setup:source-map

fails with the following exception:

Elastica\Exception\ResponseException - analyzer [fulltext_search_analyzer] has not been configured in mappings in “/data/vendor/ruflin/elastica/src/Transport/Http.php::178”

The new store’s Elasticsearch uses the same shared config as our default store (and default store handles the commands above just fine). Also, when deploying locally there is no such problem.
In the end, any request to AZ search results in exception like this:

Search failed with the following reason: failed to create query: [nested] nested object under path [integer-facet] is not of nested type [index: az_page] [reason: all shards failed]

Any thoughts? Can it be a problem with AWS configuration or am I missing something?

Comments

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @U02P3L8MD6V, just getting the same error. So far I have no results, just trying to reproduce locally. Did you find something by any chance? 😮

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

meaning the error: Search failed with the following reason: failed to create query: [nested] nested object under path [integer-facet] is not of nested type [index: az_page] [reason: all shards failed

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

oh wow, I just saw, I might have just forgotten to execute search:setup after I deleted the indizes

• U02P3L8MD6V
    U02P3L8MD6V Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@U01BZ7Q3XRV Sorry for late response, the issue was finally fixed from Spryker team side.