What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I am working on shop which is currently filled with products and other data, but I have to ch

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
I am working on shop which is currently filled with products and other data, but I have to change locale and keep old data (filled in the wrong locale). On local env with test database it works after changing locale, switching it’s id in DB, running console event:trigger and console sync:data, but with “prod” DB, event:trigger fails in many events and frontend has missing data. Do you know how can I change locale and keep old data?

Comments

• ULL0N440J
    ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

You could try to manually import/ run the p&s for glossary. Some time ago we've had missing glossary keys in redis, too.

vendor/bin/console data:import:glossary
    vendor/bin/console event:trigger -r glossary

• USZB5JN4W
    USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hmm data is from admin panel, not from import and event:trigger fails on some points (few glossary, few products, etc). Strange is that if I save for example one glossary which fails from event:trigger in admin panel, then it works