What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, Very soon I will be having technical discussion with the client using Spryker platform. I t

U01UHQT0PE2
U01UHQT0PE2 Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited May 2021 in Help

Hi All,

Very soon I will be having technical discussion with the client using Spryker platform. I tried to find the answers for the following questions on Spryker documentation but no luck. Hence reaching out to the awesome Spryker community.

1. Does Spryker Glue API has salesforce connector?
  2. Does Spryker support click and collect from store feature. Based on my location, can Spryker suggest me list of nearest store?
  3. Does Spryker has connector for checkout.com payment provider ?
  4. Does Spryker support below list of promotions:-
    ◦ Buy One, Get One Free Promotion : The free product can be the same product (buy one t-shirt, get a second t-shirt free) or a different product (buy a t-shirt, get socks free)
    ◦ Product Promotion: Create a promotion that offers a discount on selected products or product categories. The discount can be a percentage, a fixed discount, or a fixed sale price. Examples: "$5 off all memory cards," "25% off all digita cameras," "$15 off product V287."
    ◦ Partner-Product Promotion: Create a promotion where customers buy one or more products at full price, and get a discount on one or more other products (the "partner product"). The discount on the partner product can be a percentage off, a fixed discount, or a fixed discount price.
    ◦ Multi-Buy Promotion: Create a promotion where customers buy a defined number of the same or similar products for a fixed price. Example: "Buy 3 rolls of film for $10."
    Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Vivek

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited May 2021

Hi Vivek!
    1. No. Glue API is covering atm the functionality of the FE (Yves) so you are able to use your own FE solution. BE functionality in API is in development atm.
    2. There are projects using click&collect solution. I believe though that geolocation has to be implemented for the project as a custom solution.
    3. Existing payment partners\integrations are listed here - https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/technology-partner-integration#payment-partners.
    4. I will need to read and validate this question more carefully so will do this tomorrow and will provide you a feedback.

• U01UHQT0PE2

@valerii.trots Thanks for feedback. I will wait for your reply for promotion.

• Valerii Trots

Sorry, was a busy day, will try to answer on Monday.

• U01UHQT0PE2

Hi @valerii.trots ,

Little nudge 🙂 Any feedback if Spryker supports the promotions I have listed or I have to write my custom promotions. Can we create custom promotions in Spryker ?

Best regards,
    Vivek

• Valerii Trots

Hi Vivek, sorry, still had no time until now. Checking your input currently.

• Valerii Trots

Buy One, Get One Free Promotion : The free product can be the same product (buy one t-shirt, get a second t-shirt free) or a different product (buy a t-shirt, get socks free)

Should be doable. There is an example of promotion product discount in the demoshop - https://os.de.b2b.demo-spryker.com/discount/index/view?id-discount=6.

• Valerii Trots

Product Promotion: Create a promotion that offers a discount on selected products or product categories. The discount can be a percentage, a fixed discount, or a fixed sale price. Examples: "$5 off all memory cards," "25% off all digita cameras," "$15 off product V287."

On selected products - yes, sure.
    On selected categories - not out of the box but should be implementable for the project. Or as a workaround add special attribute to reflect the category assignment and based on that attribute will be possible.

• Valerii Trots

Partner-Product Promotion: Create a promotion where customers buy one or more products at full price, and get a discount on one or more other products (the "partner product"). The discount on the partner product can be a percentage off, a fixed discount, or a fixed discount price.

Yes, should be doable except or a fixed discount price. Spryker's discount module operates either with percentage discount or fixed one.

• Valerii Trots

Multi-Buy Promotion: Create a promotion where customers buy a defined number of the same or similar products for a fixed price. Example: "Buy 3 rolls of film for $10."

AFAIK not doable out of the box. Product set\product bundle features could be used instead but doesn't sound like a good workaround.

• Valerii Trots

@jeremy.fourna could you quickly review my feedback on discounts please?

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Your answers are correct @valerii.trots What you can do @U01UHQT0PE2 is to have following promotion “Buy 3 rolls of film for $10 off.” or 10% discount, you cannot overwrite the product prices from the discount perspective