What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I got a situation. When I set a breakpoint in file index.php. ```public/Yves/index.php``` After

U0289CFLBAT
U0289CFLBAT Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, I got a situation. When I set a breakpoint in file index.php.

public/Yves/index.php

After 4 seconds it will pop up another request and I will have 2 debug tab in PHPstorm. Does anyone know why this happen?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey,
    can you show us your xdebug settings in phpstorm please?

• U0289CFLBAT

Hi, this is my setting

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

i dont have β€œforce break when no mapping is provided” - so the requests to other index.php like zed/index.php are done but without a breakpoint set there should be no stopping

• U0289CFLBAT

I don't think it relate to xdebug. Because I got a bug relate to SessionHandlerRedisLocking

src/Spryker/Shared/SessionRedis/Handler/SessionHandlerRedisLocking.php line 97

When I have a request (1) that take too much time to complete. After 4 second, request (2) will be fire. This time, when it go to RedisLocking, because it cannot set a new redis key (since the request (1) doesn't comeplete yet). It will thrown this error.
    I find out this behavior after a huge time of debuging...

• fsmeier

but the debug-tab should normally be related to xdebug settings. so my guess is the bug is independent from your debug-tabs problem

• fsmeier

did the change of the checkbox help at all?

• U0289CFLBAT

Yes, the bug is independent from debug-tabs problem. I just describe it for you to understand easily 😁

• U0289CFLBAT

So the real question should be: How the request is firing 2 times? I guess this is something relate to nginx, right?

• fsmeier

So do clarify: You have two times Yves/index.php fired by doing one call in the Frontend?

• U0289CFLBAT

Yes, that's how i mean

• fsmeier

In my experience the Session-lock happened when we loaded the page and then did more than one ajax request to yves parallel

• fsmeier
  • U0289CFLBAT

Because when I try set breakpoint in index.php. At that times, there are no ajax request has been made yet...
    So I guess the problem isn't come from RedisLock...

• fsmeier

Hmm.. normally (by default) yves is not calling itself except via ajax. this is strange.

are you 100% sure the second tab in debug is also yves/index.php ? because the scheduler would call zed/index.php in the background and this could explain a second tab. but not yves. except if the routing is messed up

• U0289CFLBAT

Yes, I try to copy the $_SERVER from 2 tab and compare. The only different are 3 field below

REQUEST_TIME
    REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT
    REMOTE_PORT