What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Okay, there is a port option in filesystem config. Set it to 22 and still no success. After a minute

U01LKKBK97T
U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Okay, there is a port option in filesystem config. Set it to 22 and still no success. After a minute or two I'm getting: Could not connect to host: [foo.host.com](http://foo.host.com), port:22
Does the filesystem support SFTP at all? Or is it always FTPS?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    edited February 2021

Flysystem, the file system abstraction layer Spryker uses under the hood, does not support SFTP as far as I know.
    There is an additional module (https://github.com/thephpleague/flysystem-sftp) which adds support for SFTP.
    You need to implement FlysystemFilesystemBuilderPluginInterface and add it in \Pyz\Service\Flysystem\FlysystemDependencyProvider::addFilesystemBuilderPluginCollection to enable this support in Spryker.

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

From your first comment it sound like you would use FTPS (FTP over SSL) with a custom port, this is already supported by Flysystem. So I'm not sure what the problem is.

If you meant to use SFTP (FTP over SSH), which I assume by the port, the ssl flag has no influence but the solution above should work.

Did you already checked with a different client if the connection is working to the host over port 22? Under most unix systems you can test this with the sftp command to ensure that the connection is not blocked, for example by a firewall rule.

• U01LKKBK97T

Yes, I tested using an FTP client first. Connecting over port 22 works.
    I'll check the proposed solution, thx.

• U01LKKBK97T

Works great, thanks a lot!

• Maybe this is also interesting for @tom.lehner? ☝