What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, When enabling the maintenance mode (console maintenance:enable) I get a minimal page with

U010MP7GCTV
U010MP7GCTV Posts: 28 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey guys,

When enabling the maintenance mode (console maintenance:enable) I get a minimal page with the Info " PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!"

How could I deliver a locale depending page here or even better have Twig support with Localization feature (trans filter)?

Thanks
Ron

Comments

• Ievgen Varava
    Ievgen Varava Sprykee Posts: 154 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

check out public/Yves/maintenance/index.html

• Ievgen Varava
    Ievgen Varava Sprykee Posts: 154 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

and public/Yves/maintenance/maintenance.php as well

• U010MP7GCTV
    U010MP7GCTV Posts: 28 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yeah I've seen that. But what would be the best way to either load a different template depending on the current locale, or even better integrate Twig here (in the way would expect it) with Localization support

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

This approach is ok to use only on single-server setup. IMO it should not be used.

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You can use 503 error handling in nginx instead.