What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey all, i am trying to do a proper crefopay-intrgration into a clean spryker setup following

U01CV22MRNX
U01CV22MRNX Posts: 1 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey all, i am trying to do a proper crefopay-intrgration into a clean spryker setup following this instructions from the spryker documentation.
I had to make some adjustments because the instructions are partly incorrect (sometimes methods have an incorrect parameter count) and had to make a few guesses whether the suggested code should extend or replace the spryker standard code (especially in the .twig-templates).
i double checked and ended with an integration but it actually does nothing. I expected at least additional payment methods under the payment-tab in zed but there are only the standard dummy methods.

Has anyone encountered such problems with a crefopay integration or has an idea where to start fixing this?

Thx in advance!

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Stephan, I suppose you are referring to customForms that isn't there anymore in payment.twig. Is it right?
    It was there in v201907.0(-p1) but isn't there in two following versions.
    It has been reported recently and I've created an internal ticket for fixing it.