What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, I wish to set an already existing attribute as super-attribute, so we can access the valu

UPH1TV9DM
UPH1TV9DM Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited October 2019 in Help

Hello all,
I wish to set an already existing attribute as super-attribute, so we can access the value of the concrete product attribute in the catalog-search glue in superAttributes. So we changed the value of corresponding attribute is_super in the file product_localized_attributes.csv to 1.
My question is: do you need to delete and recreate all products abstracts and concretes to see this change (attribute is_super=true) happening on Glue response, as per the "Current Constraints" part of this documentation https://documentation.spryker.com/capabilities/product_management/product/product-attributes.htm ?
Thanks

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited October 2019

Hi @UPH1TV9DM, after changing attribute, try to run console event:trigger -r product_abstract so this change could be exported to Redis/ES. Then this change will be available in Glue as Glue takes this info from Redis/ES.
    If I'm not mistaken, specifically for catalog-search Glue takes data from ES.

• UPH1TV9DM
    UPH1TV9DM Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

This worked. Thanks!