What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello Everyone, I am trying to save data into table but I am getting below error: Unable to execute

U03D56SF151
U03D56SF151 Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to save data into table but I am getting below error:

Unable to execute INSERT statement [INSERT INTO pyz_bsl_data_range_channels_details (id_channel_detail, fk_id_category, key, title, seo_alias, fk_locale) VALUES (:p0, :p1, :p2, :p3, :p4, :p5)];
INSERT INTO pyz_bsl_data_range_channels_details (id_channel_detail, fk_id_category, key, title, seo_alias, fk_locale, created_at) VALUES (:p0, :p1, :p2, :p3, :p4, :p5, :p6)
Error - Exception: Object of class Propel\Runtime\Connection\StatementWrapper could not be converted to string

Before inserting data into table, prepare data like below:
$channelEntity = PyzBslDataRangeChannelsDetailsQuery::create()
->filterByFkIdCategory($categoryId)
->filterByKey($channel['key'])
->filterByFkLocale($localeId)
->findOneOrCreate();
// convert into data set
$channelDataSet = new DataSet([
'fk_id_category' => $categoryId,
'key' => $channel['key'],
'title' => $channel['title'],
'seo_alias' => $channel['seoAlias'],
'fk_locale' => $localeId
]);

// update data
$channelEntity = $channelEntity->fromArray($channelDataSet->getArrayCopy());
$channelEntity->save();

Do you have any idea what is issue in it?
Thanks

Comments

• U03B1JNQB9S
    U03B1JNQB9S Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi. Just an idea - key is a reserved sql keyword, make sure it is properly encapsulated in quotes. Maybe try executing the query without it to see if the error occurs due to it

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    edited September 2022

I doubt key is the problem here, Propel will take care of the escaping.

Maybe you've forgotten to remove a debug statement (var_dump or something alike) that prints the Statement

• U03D56SF151
    U03D56SF151 Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@U03B1JNQB9S Thanks. It was key field issue. I have changed it and it is working fine now.
    Thanks again.