What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I have a question about the AmazonPay module described here:

UKEP86J66
UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited February 2020 in Help

Hi, I have a question about the AmazonPay module described here: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/amazon-pay
I see on this page there is a form For further information on this partner and integration into Spryker, please contact us. Is there any obligation to use this form before installing the module from the Spryker-eco repository?

Comments

• Hi, Rick! I don’t think it’s necessary to contact through this form before install modules from spryker-eco repository 🙂

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Ok thanks - I have not seen these forms before on any other modules so wondered if there was anything 'special' about them.

• Christian von Schassen
    Christian von Schassen Director Partner Succcess Management Sprykee Posts: 33 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good morning Rick, by sending this form you'll get contact to our partner team. They are helping to check quality of the integration, if you want. Also, and for most customers that's even more important, they have the best integration contacts at our partners and can introduce you to them.