What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Howdy folks, I'm having an issue with the AWS setup for one of our clients. I went to

U01T075RRHD
U01T075RRHD Posts: 118 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited August 2021 in Help

Howdy folks, I'm having an issue with the AWS setup for one of our clients. I went to https://spryker.force.com to file a Hosting Change Request but it requires me to log in. Since I don't have an account and it seems impossible for me to find a sign-up form I would really appreciate some help with that. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 πŸ› - Council (mod)

Good evening

• Thomas Lehner

since you are a partner, you should have access to the partner portal, were you have the same functionality

• Thomas Lehner

@U01T075RRHD you can DM me if you want to know what account is set up for you

• U01T075RRHD

Thanks for the late night response. I really appreciate your help. I'll try to figure that out tomorrow morning and would get back to you directly in case I still have issues. Would that be okay with you?

• Thomas Lehner

sure thing

• U01T075RRHD

Perfect, thanks

• Thomas Lehner

If this turns out be urgent or priorities change, you can still use the request form, even though the description will tell you otherwise πŸ™‚ but hosting change requests are generally now behind login for security reasons

• U01T075RRHD

Fortunately for me, it is not urgent and it can wait until tomorrow