What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everybody. We are currently on migrating the CartsRestApi module for an older shop from a 2.x.

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited December 2019 in Help

Hello everybody. We are currently on migrating the CartsRestApi module for an older shop from a 2.x.x version to an 3.x.x to have the Patch Controller Action available (which wasn’t available before). I followed https://documentation.spryker.com/module_migration_guides/glue_api/cartsrestapi-migration-guide.htm#upgrading-from-version-2---to-version-3-- to migrate this feature but anyhow i get the error

Error: Call to undefined method Generated\Shared\Transfer\QuoteTransfer::getName() in file /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/carts-rest-api/src/Spryker/Zed/CartsRestApi/Business/Quote/Mapper/QuoteMapper.php on line 47

I tried to search for this property “name” in all possible quote transfer xml but it doesn’t appear in any module or any transfer xml file … how can i find out, where or when this property was ever used?
It looks like dependencies are not proper but the composer update worked and modules seems to be installed correctly. So it’s a bit curious to me … any ideas?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• UQ958DA4U
    UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

For anybdoy wondering:

The property lives in ./vendor/spryker/carts-rest-api/src/Spryker/Shared/CartsRestApi/Transfer/carts_rest_api.transfer.xml:L96 and was introduced with commit c15bb5425f405b3c541d18154e60028d11f65813 during ticket GLUE-8277. That is nearest to tag 5.2.0~2 - far in the future of version 3.

• UQ958DA4U
    UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

...said commit actually transfers it from RestCartItemsAttributes to Quote. This makes it available as of 3.0.0, but on the other object.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Ingo, Thomas, it might be an issue so I'll forward this internally for investigation.
    If you need to track the progress please create a support ticket.
    Thanks!