What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, hello spryker guys. In a current project we have a problem with CMS Pages and their URL

UPAKFGUH5
UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi everyone, hello spryker guys. In a current project we have a problem with CMS Pages and their URLs. 2 locales de_DE and de_AT. I cannot import one of the two urls because of the unique constraint on spy_url. What is a good solution?

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

change the unique constraint spy_url_unique_key in db (via schema in pyz level) with locale together..

• UPAKFGUH5
    UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

but if i do this then i move the problem to redis. the urls are the keys in redis to get some informations about the resource (cms page)

• giovanni.piemontese
  • UKMHZV8LX
    UKMHZV8LX Posts: 69 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I also brought up this topic some time ago. There is no solution I am aware of, that also passes the publishing process. Having duplicate entries in the url column will result in publishing errors. The same occurred when we once had mixed case URLs in a project. The unique constraint is not sufficient as it is case sensitive.

• giovanni.piemontese

then u have to change the key_suffix_column in storage table and the key generator to take care the locale too and not only the url field...
    after this truncate storage url table (redis keys too) and re-publish all urls.. I think so will be possible to get this working..