What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

(Untitled)

U028VTHNMF1
U028VTHNMF1 Posts: 64 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey, how does your zedstub look like? Can you maybe also validate if the Transfer-class for this object is really generated?

• U028VTHNMF1

Am getting the string in the Zed

• U028VTHNMF1

also, i got the transfrer class inside the Generated

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

What do you mean with β€œAm getting the string in the Zed” ? Can you please give some more code snippets?

• U028VTHNMF1

This is the result am getting in zed

• fsmeier

Can you maybe share some code-snippets from the yves side; for example where/how you call zed?

• U028VTHNMF1

in yves I have written only one index controller

• fsmeier

How does your HelloWorldClient getSalutationMessage() look like? I bet there is another class you call inside getSaulationMessage() inside the client

• fsmeier
    edited October 2021

So I think there is something not working when you use the zed-stub inside the HelloWorld-Client-namespace

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

it might be that you facade is returning string directly. Can you check this?

Only transfers can travel in the zed call - so both sent and received data type should be Transfer.

• U028VTHNMF1

HelloWorldStub class

• fsmeier

ok, can you pls also share the method-body of your GatewayController -getSalutationMessage?

• fsmeier

ok, also nothing wrong there as far as i can see. What is your getSalutationMessage() in the MessageGenerator returning? Can you paste the snippet here as well?

• U028VTHNMF1
    public function generateHelloMessage()
        {
            $helloMessages = ["Hello!", "Bonjour!", "Namaste!", "Hallo", "Hola!", "Ciao!"];
            shuffle($helloMessages);
            return $helloMessages[0];
        }
    }

• fsmeier

ok, so for me it looks like you are not returning a Transfer-Object, but a pure string. Try to return a transfer-object pls

• fsmeier

did it help?