What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there ! Someone know why the ids and passwords does'nt work on the different part of the shop lik

U046CE1BNMU
U046CE1BNMU Posts: 38 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi there !
Someone know why the ids and passwords does'nt work on the different part of the shop like "www.myshop-staging.cloud.spryker.com" or "backoffice.myshop-staging.cloud.spryker.com" ?
Did i have to create a first user for these sections or something ?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, the first url is for the customer, the end user of the shop. the Back Office is for administration. Different purposes and different audience so different credentials (and even different entities/tables where the data is stored)

• U046CE1BNMU

I totally understand but it's in stage and i don't want to create a custommer access it's just i have to enter an id and a pass to see the site like it is an htaccess and nobody send me the password. Is it the same as the AWS account or did i have to create it ?

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

ahh, directory protection. Sry, I did not get this from your first question. Then I sadly can not help you and you must contact the person you have the urls from for the access.

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 ๐Ÿช - Explorer

Probably it's still running with default credentials: "cloud" as password and username ๐Ÿ˜‰

• U046CE1BNMU

It work ! Thank you !