What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I am trying to build a test for custom REST Api module an facing some issue. 1. Codeception.

U047BQA5QPL
U047BQA5QPL Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited November 2022 in Help

Hello,
I am trying to build a test for custom REST Api module an facing some issue.

1. Codeception.yml
namespace: PyzTest\Glue\NgcategoryRestApi

paths:
    tests: .
    data: _data
    support: _support
    log: _output

coverage:
    enabled: true
    remote: false
    whitelist: { include: ['../../../../src/*'] }

suites:
    Glue:
        path: Plugin
        class_name: NgcategoryRestApiPluginTester
        modules:
            enabled:
                - \SprykerTest\Glue\Testify\Helper\FactoryHelper
                - \SprykerTest\Shared\Testify\Helper\LocatorHelper:
                  projectNamespaces: ['Pyz']

2 . Generated *TesterAction.php trait file has getLocator() method ( When I remove _- \SprykerTest\Shared\Testify\Helper\LocatorHelper: projectNamespaces: ['Pyz']_ , instead of config key error it shows another error -

Test  Plugin/NgcategoryRestApiResourceTest.php:testReturnsErrorOnInvalidRequestForNgcategoryRestApi

[RuntimeException] Call to undefined method PyzTest\Glue\NgcategoryRestApi\NgcategoryRestApiPluginTester::getLocator  

#1  /data/tests/PyzTest/Glue/NgcategoryRestApi/Plugin/NgcategoryRestApiResourceTest.php:41
#2  /data/vendor/bin/codecept:112

--------- 

**NOTE:* My API is working as expected ( tested in Postman )

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Did you executed the test command inside or outside your docker container?
    Seems like the APPLICATION_ENV and APPLICATION_STORE isn't set, which is normally a hint that the command got executed outside of the docker container.

Try docker/sdk cli vendor/bin/codecept build && docker/sdk cli vendor/bin/codecept run

• U047BQA5QPL
    U047BQA5QPL Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited November 2022

@UL6DGRULR, I already seen the thread with this given suggestion and I tried this command as well and faced same error.
    By the way i am already in docker env ( if you check the screenshot is shows Store: DE | Env: docker.dev |