What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hi I am facing this error everytime when trying to open backoffice, if anyone know

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hi I am facing this error everytime when trying to open backoffice, if anyone knows about how to fix this please let me know,

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    edited April 2023

Check your spy_locale table in the DB if the locale exists. If not create it (either by hand or by running docker/sdk console setup:init-db).

• U047ZBW7AP8

Thanks @UL6DGRULR it worked.

• U047ZBW7AP8
    edited April 2023

@UL6DGRULR can you help me with one more question!? I was trying to find this custom css class in the code but i couldn't find it, please can you tell me where are these custom css class is defined and can i add more there ?

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

I can't find the class either