What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I added 2nd store with shared persistence and same locale to our system and have one problem.

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello,
I added 2nd store with shared persistence and same locale to our system and have one problem. Redis for first store contains 5k+ keys and for new store it contains less than 1k keys. It doesn't contain even glossary translations, just products, cms_pages and cms_blocks, but pages don't work (404). Main navigation also isn't rendered

Comments

• U01G4K5E0J2
    U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

we faced similiar issue, did you set up synchronization between stores?

• USZB5JN4W

hmm I'm not sure. How to setup it?

• U01G4K5E0J2

me neither tbh, we are still struggling with that, but afair first step was setting common synchronization pool for stores in stores config

• U01G4K5E0J2

if you look into stores config, you will probably see something like

$stores['somestore'] = [
            'queuePools' => [
                'synchronizationPool' => [
                    'some-connection',
                ],
            ],

• USZB5JN4W

mhmhm

• U01G4K5E0J2

and if I understand this process correctly this pool should be shared between stores you want to be synchronized

• USZB5JN4W

i just checked demoshop and looks like they're using 2 pools in each store (AT, DE)

'queuePools' => [
            'synchronizationPool' => [
                'AT-connection',
                'DE-connection',
            ],
        ],

• U01G4K5E0J2

ok, so if both AT and DE stores have this set up then I am out of my depth here :(

• USZB5JN4W

hmm I added both synchronizationPools to my config and looks like it started to work πŸ˜„

• USZB5JN4W

not everything yet (5k+ keys in main store redis and 3k+ in new one), but it's much better now

• USZB5JN4W

I missed this 2 pools before..

• USZB5JN4W

thank you! πŸ™‚

• U01G4K5E0J2

glad I could help

• USZB5JN4W

hmm one more question πŸ™‚ Do you know if it's possible to use multi store with same domain with path prefix (similar to language)? Eg shop.com/en and shop.com/de, but not for language, but for store

• U01G4K5E0J2

no idea tbh

• U01G4K5E0J2

but if I had to guess, I'd say yes, just adjust configs, yves/zed base url amd probably also nginx config

• U01G4K5E0J2

but that's just a guess, nothing more

• USZB5JN4W

yeah, i'm trying to somehow configure it, but asked in the meantime, because I hoped, thatyou or someone else will just say "do it this way" ot "not possible by default" πŸ˜„

• USZB5JN4W

but in main channel Valerii written that it's possible. I'll write here when it'll be done

• USZB5JN4W

hmm we are using docker/sdk from spryker and looks like it doesn't support it yet. Probably for now we will just stay with multi domain and will see later if Spryker will show how to do it, as Valerii said