What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Is there any way to export/migrate CMS content, navigations and additional back office configuration

UR1PJA1GQ
UR1PJA1GQ Posts: 7 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited July 2020 in Help

Is there any way to export/migrate CMS content, navigations and additional back office configuration to another spryker environment (beside database dump)?

Comments

• i think the problem is โ€˜the best wayโ€™, since this is a qualifier that usually depends on more context ๐Ÿ™‚

• UR1PJA1GQ

Sorry about that, I edited my original question, hopefully it is a bit clearer. Basically when I work locally I add navigations and additional config in the back office, and I need to kinda push the same to my dev environment if you know what I mean :)

• dev environment is then some remote staging kinda system, right?

• UR1PJA1GQ
    edited July 2020

Exactly. So I don't have to export a database dump every time. I'd prefer if there was some kind of command to export - commit - import back-office configurations.

• i think in this case we would usually add the data to the demo data import files. not sure we have something to automate this. maybe @UKBTMFXMJ has an idea?

• UR1PJA1GQ

Thanks for your answer. My intention is follow best practices instead of creating a bash script and doing things the old way :)